Location: Toronto, Canada
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 9:00 – 6:00 pm (Flexibility is needed due to job nature)
Functions: Technical Support
Industries: Translation and Localization
● Process multimedia localization-related tasks such as Audio/Video editing, eLearning course rebuilding using tools like Sony Sound Forge, Adobe Audition, Adobe Premiere, Articulate Storyline, and Adobe Captivate etc..
● Assist the project manager and clients in multimedia translation and localization projects, including scope of work analysis, solution providing, workload estimation, file preparation, and technical support, etc.
● Quickly learn to use new software by yourself and share the knowledge with team members.
● Communicate effectively and efficiently between stakeholders throughout the entire multimedia localization process.
● Other related duties assigned.
● Bachelor's degree
● Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese
● Work collaboratively and effectively as a team member
● Eager to learn new technologies and skills and learn them quickly
● Good problem-solving skills
● Ability to work under tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment
● Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
● Experience in using multimedia editing tools
● Ambition to be tech-savvy
At Boffin, we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package including social insurance, commercial insurance, paid time off, vacation, and paid holidays, etc.
APPLICATION: Salary commensurate with experience. Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter which includes salary expectations. We thank all applicants for their interest in Boffin Language Group; However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.