More and more businesses and educational institutions are recognizing the value of learning outside the typical classroom using technology. They also realize that localizing eLearning materials can help them reach more people in more languages and locales. Yet, the localization of eLearning materials is more than just simply translating the content; it involves various multimedia localization elements, such as localizing the UI, animation and on-screen text localization and audio-video post-production. Localizing your elearning course requires that all elements are localized according to its target markets' needs to ensure cultural sensitivity and better understanding of the materials.
With Boffin, you can be assured that relevant multimedia components such as audio, video, graphics, translated text as well as the UI are localized to be linguistically and culturally appropriate for your target market. Our eLearning localization services include:
● Interactive content translation
● Audio script transcription and translation
● On-screen and animation text localization
● Graphics localization
● Voice-over and dubbing using native voice talents
● Audio and Video post-production
● Formatting and Typesetting
● Course Integration and publishing
● Linguistic & functional QA Testing
We have accumulated significant knowledge and experience in eLearning localization over the years, and have built up a localization team who has the technical expertise and cultural sensitivity to ensure your eLearning product will be global-ready.
Here is a snapshot of our eLearning localization process:
Analysis and Preparation
● File types and content
● Tool requirements
● Word count
● Production tasks and timelines
● Assembly of style-guides and glossaries
● Audio script preparation, pronunciation guide and timings
● Voice assignment and recruitment
● Translation of text and scripts
● Audio and video recording
● Localization of graphics and visuals
● Audio and video post-production, validation and integration
● Integrate translated content back into its various components and re-assemble the course
for final testing
● Typically, we will upload the localized course to the client's LMS system for testing. During
the testing cycle, the localized course is checked to ensure it is fully SCORM compliant.
● When the project is completed, all localized assets and translation memories (TMs) are
delivered to the client.