Location: Vancouver, BC
Type: Full-time, Contract
Working hours: 8:00 – 5:00 pm (Flexibility is needed due to job nature)
Functions: Project management
Industries: Translation and Localization
● Assist the project manager in all tasks related to translation projects, including project preparation, quoting, file preparation, project distribution, project status tracking, delivery inspection, etc.
● Assist Project Manager with customer communication and interactions, and help maintain good customer relationships.
● Communicate between the internal production teams and external resources according to the instructions of the project manager to ensure the successful completion of projects.
● Other related tasks assigned by the project manager.
● Bachelor's degree
● Strong written and oral communication skills (English and Chinese)
● Work collaboratively and effectively as a team member
● Ability to multi-task / adapt to changing demands and deadlines
● Good problem-solving skills
● Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with both clients and internal teams
● Eager to learn new technologies and skills
● This is a 12-month contract position, with possibility of extension
● Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Desired: Previous experience in the translation and localization industry
At Boffin, we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package including social insurance, commercial insurance, paid time off, vacation, and paid holidays, etc.
APPLICATION: Salary commensurate with experience. Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter which includes salary expectations. We thank all applicants for their interest in Boffin Language Group; However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.